Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wiki So Far

So far, I have edited existing pages(corrected spelling errors, added links/fixed broken links and repositioned photos) in the following categories:
  • YouTube
  • Food
  • Food and Beverage and Hospitality
  • Social Networking. 
For my actual content contribution, I plan on adding to YouTube and Food Beverage and Hospitality categories.  For YouTube, I have already researched adding more Viral Videos and expanding on the YouTube Stars portion.  The YouTube category is lacking a lot of info and I would like to spend most of my time there.  For Food and Beverage, there are a few blogs that I would like to add and also list more online services.  I have done specific research for both categories, but would prefer not to mention it, to prevent other students from using my ideas(already lost a few good ones..)

No comments:

Post a Comment